No. xZubi will not affect your wireless phone’s reception.
Articles in this section
- What "high grade materials" are in the xZubi disc?
- What is the technology behind the xzubi disc? How does it work?
- What does xZubi's Technology do?
- Does xZubi really work?
- Does xZubi work on all wireless phones?
- Can I put xZubi on my phone's battery and still be protected from EMR?
- Will adding xZubi to my phone lower my phone's battery life?
- Will adding xZubi to my phone reduce my phone's reception?
- Has anyone ever been harmed by a xZubi Neutralizer?
- What if my xZubi gets wet?