Production equipment is washed between products, then tested for gluten presence before the production run. The bars are also tested to ensure gluten-free status.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why is there a Prop 65 warning on GreenSmoothieGirl products?
- How can you call BlendBars gluten-free if they are processed on shared equipment with wheat?
- Free 12 Steps eBook Eligibility
- I'd like information on the Infared Sauna
- How are your products made “raw?”
- Where are your products sourced from?
- Ultimate Minerals
- Pre-Zyme Pro
- Flax and Tri-Omega
- Protein and Superfoods