Order Terms & Return Policy
Orders placed on greensmoothiegirl.com are subject to the following terms and policies. Ordering requires acknowledgement that you agree to the order terms and policies.
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders totaling over $75 and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $75.
- Group Buy and Third-Party Products do not qualify for free shipping.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- Our digital products and programs can be purchased internationally. However, products that require shipping are only available in the US and Canada. Here is a complete list of available international products.
We accept authorized returns on certain unopened, unused products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with the following conditions. Non-returnable items are listed below.
- minus 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, $10 maximum)
- minus PayPal fees*
Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at email@example.com for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Skin Brush
- Third-Party Products
- Detox memberships
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Clearance and Blow Out products (including the Bone Broth Natural Clearance Oct 2021)
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
- Subscribe & Save orders (after the first order) can't be returned, so please cancel before your scheduled shipment if you do not want the item shipped to you. You can manage your subscription here.
*PayPal fees only apply if you used PayPal to make your payment. Fees are approximately 3-4% of the payment, depending on your currency. PayPal Standard Transaction Fees
Ship Authorized Returns to:
6077 Wells Park Rd
West Jordan, UT 84081
Include the Authorization email with RA# inside the package.
Books and Educational Products and Programs
GreenSmoothieGirl Books and educational products and programs (Detox Memberships and materials, 12 Steps to Whole Foods Memberships and materials, recipe books, etc.) are not returnable. E-books and E-manuals are not returnable.
eBooks (electronic books)
eBook purchases are not refundable.
Promotional items branded with GreenSmoothieGirl branding (drinking bottle, bags, etc.) are refundable.
Third-Party Food Items
Third-party food items (coconut sugar, etc.) are returnable within 30 days if in original, unopened, re-salable condition.
Third-Party Supplements and Non-Food Items
Third-party supplements and non-food items (ACS/ACZ, xZubi, etc.) are not returnable.
Third-Party Vendor Returns
For third-party returns (dehydrators, Non-toxic beds, ionizers, saunas, etc.) contact the vendor. We do not accept third-party vendor returns. Third-party returns received in error will be assessed a minimum $50 restocking fee.
Contact Customer Support with information about defective goods received. Defective items will be replaced and may need to be returned to us. GSG will issue a postage-paid return label for the return of defective items.
Damages sometimes occur during shipping. Since this involves communication with the shipping company and the customer, we will work with our customers to find a solution. With prior approval, documented, damaged goods may be returned and replacement items will be sent.
To have damaged goods considered for replacement, send photos of damages, including all packaging materials, with a list and description of damaged items to Customer Support.
Please note: It is common for packaging materials to become scuffed, dented, or otherwise cosmetically altered during shipment. Usually, the items inside are safe from harm and undamaged. For this reason, we advise against refusing shipments unless actual product damage is visible (e.g., the product is leaking from the box). See our Refused Shipments policy for details.
Lost or Stolen Shipments
Shipments lost by the shipping company will be handled similar to Damaged Goods, above. Please contact Customer Support in the event of a lost shipment.
GreenSmoothieGirl.com is not responsible for shipments stolen from customer premises or delivery locations after delivery.
Refusing a shipment is not an authorized method of returning an order. Please contact Customer Support for a return authorization number.
Customers will be held responsible for costs incurred by refusing a shipment, including the cost of products lost or damaged in route back to our warehouse. Customers refusing shipments will be charged for the cost of return shipping and the restocking fee. Refused shipments that become lost or damaged will not be refunded.
Class / Lecture Order Issues
Customers must provide Customer Support a copy of the original order form and proof of payment. Order forms may be scanned or photographed and sent to Customer Support.
Incorrect Shipments / Missing Items
Incorrect order issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Missing items will be credited or shipped at no cost. A prepaid return label will be provided for the return of items sent in error. Group Buy orders have special requirements which must be met to be considered for order adjustment.
Group Buy Incorrect Shipments / Missing Items
Group Buy items cannot be returned. Since Group Buy orders often involve multiple customers and a coordinator, special requirements must be met by the designated coordinator to be considered for order adjustment.
Group Buy coordinators are responsible for completing a documented order inventory prior to dividing products for group members. Coordinators will not be reimbursed for items reported missing if they do not complete a documented inventory prior to allowing orders to be divided.
Detox memberships and materials are not refundable.
Customers who must discontinue their Detox process because of emergencies are urged to contact Customer Support to postpone their Detox. Customers who wish to return their membership materials for non-emergency reasons, such as loss of interest or change of mind, must obtain a return authorization number to qualify for refund consideration. All relevant aspects of the Return Policy applies. Detox membership cost, in part or full, may not be refunded. We will not refund any Detox membership or material cost without authorization as outlined in the General Return Policy. We may accommodate special circumstances at our discretion.
12 Steps to Whole Foods Memberships
12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships and materials are not refundable.
Customers who wish to return their membership materials must obtain a return authorization number to qualify for refund consideration. All relevant aspects of the Return Policy applies. Membership cost, in part or full, may not be refunded. We will not refund membership or material cost without authorization as outlined in the General Return Policy. We may accommodate special circumstances at our discretion.
Sales of clearance or blow out items are final and ineligible for return or refund. Including, but not limited to, the Flash Fast Buy 1 Get 2 Free Deal, the BlendBar Blow Out Sale, and the Natural Bone Broth Clearance (Oct 2021).
Discount Codes and Coupons
How to Use Discount Codes
- Proceed to checkout
- Enter code in Discount box (copy & paste is recommended for accuracy)
- Click Apply
- Cart Total will reflect the discount
Use The Correct Email Address
Some codes are restricted by email address. You must checkout using the email address to which the Code was sent.
About Discount Codes
Discount Codes are used to offer discounts or issue store credit to customers who order from the GreenSmoothieGirl shop.
Discount codes can't be used on Subscribe & Save orders.
Some codes are restricted by product, date, email address, or price, and some cannot be combined or reused.
- copy & paste the code with no additional spaces
- use the correct email address during checkout
- some sale items are not eligible
- some discount codes cannot be combined
- tried everything but code still not working email Support